Dear entrepreneurs, representatives of startups, designers, representatives of civil service and academia.
On 29th and 30th of June, the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland organized for you an event which provided an exceptional dose of positive experiences and valuable information. Our guests were debating on how to get noticed as well as appreciated in time of rapid development of digital technologies on the one hand and a growing need to build competitive advantage on the other. The key to a global growth turns out to be innovative thinking on promotion in a wide sense, including the use of tools for creating the optimal image. Two out of seven panels were devoted to issues connected with the legal protection of brand image as well as legal challenges concerning the protection of entertainment sector and marketing.
For the first time exclusively online, we were enjoying an opportunity to listen to 42 exceptional speakers, among them guests from Switzerland, Spain, and Germany, who were sharing with us their knowledge, passion and experience.
Our aim was to showcase a wide spectrum of the creation and protection of a brand, as well as to point at the vital importance of legal issues in the process, especially in the context of intellectual and industrial property law. We also wish to emphasize the need to develop Polish brands as the element of development of our products and enterprises.
We would like to invite all interested not only from Poland to rewatch the debates online. We also extend our invitation to a wide international community which, thanks to simultaneous translation into English, will be able to watch the debates recorded in the studio at the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Thank you for being with us!
The main topics of the conference
- PERSONALISED PRODUCTS DESIGN IN THE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY ERA
- HOW TO BUILD A VALUABLE CONTENT OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
- LEGAL PROTECTION OF BRAND IMAGE RIGHTS
- NON CONVENTIONAL TRADEMARKS
- COMMERCIALISATION OF CORPORATE IMAGE IN THE CONTEXT OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- USER EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNICATION STRATEGY IN PRACTICE
- ART BRANDING
- GRAPHIC LANGUAGE POTENTIAL IN BUILDING THE SUCCESS OF THE MOST ICONIC BRANDS IN THE WORLD
- LOOKING FOR IDENTITY IN GRAPHIC DESIGN. IDENTIFICATION OF COUNTRIES, CITIES AND REGIONS
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF PROTECTING THE CREATIVE SECTOR